Virgin Trains West Coast: Industrial Action
13 December 2017 14:17
The RMT and TSSA unions have called strike action which will affect Virgin Trains West Coast services on 15 and 22 December 2017 and 5, 8, 26, 29 January 2018 .
The majority of services will run during the strike action, with 6 trains per hour from Euston, as follows:
- One service per hour in each direction between London and Liverpool
- Two services per hour in each direction between London and Manchester via Stoke, trains will not serve Wilmslow
- Two services per hour in each direction between London and the West Midlands (one service continuing to Preston)
- One fast service per hour in each direction between London to Glasgow
- Apart from the 04.48 service Holyhead to London and return at 17.10, there will be no services to Chester or North Wales
- Trains will not serve Edinburgh, which can be reached via other operators' services
On the affected dates, customers may find that trains are busier than usual so it is strongly recommended that you reserve a seat to avoid disappointment during this time.
For up to date information and timetables, please refer to the Virgin Trains website
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our UK customer service team on +44 (0) 161 819 7766; our Brussels team are also on-hand to assist our European customers on +32 (0)2 627 5300.
Outside of office hours, in the event of an emergency please contact +44 (0)20 7843 9602 where you will be put in touch with a Key Travel consultant.Print this page