The World Business Council for Sustainable Development defines CSR as: "The continuing commitment by business to behave ethically and contribute to economic development while improving the quality of life of the workforce and their families as well as of the local community and society at large."
We are also committed to doing our work according to sustainable development principles.
We will never work with organisations that:
- manufacture or sell arms
- promote racial, ethnic or gender discrimination
- abuse human rights or animal rights.
Modern Slavery Act
We don’t tolerate modern slavery or human trafficking, either within our organisation or in our supply chains. Find out more.
We love this planet
As part of our efforts to safeguard our planet for future generations, we are committed to becoming a carbon neutral organisation by 2025.
We are proud to offer our customers one of the most advanced carbon reporting tools in the travel industry, KT: Insights. And through our partnership with Cool Effect, one of the world's leading carbon offsetting programme providers, we’ll also offer you carbon offsetting options from the end of 2020 onwards.
Our environmental policy
We promote our Environmental Policy to all our employees. It includes:
- Using public transport whenever possible to minimise our carbon emissions.
- Encouraging public transport use to and from work by not providing staff parking.
- Introducing the UK government’s Cycle to Work scheme.
- Reducing, reusing and recycling our resources, including paper, glass, plastic, toner cartridges and IT equipment.
- Using a paperless booking system and issuing airline e-tickets and electronic invoices whenever we can.
- Providing selected staff with hybrid cars (or cars with a CO2 output of less than 110g/KM) if needed to perform their role, e.g. our Sales team.
- New video conferencing facilities to avoid unnecessary travel to meetings.
Our environmental management system enables us to comply with legislation and prevent pollution. We also attained the ISO14001 standard in 2011.