Key Travel exists for people who travel to make a difference in the world. Our customers are humanitarian, faith-based and academic organisations.
When you travel, you want to focus on delivering your mission rather than managing logistics. The problem is that badly managed travel is costly, complex, light on duty of care and environmentally damaging.
We take away the headache of travel management, so that you can dedicate more of your resources to making a difference and we deliver this better than any other travel management company by providing:
- Over 40 years of expertise in in reducing the cost, complexity, risk and carbon impact of not-for-profit travel
- Sector-specific proprietary and award winning technology
- The largest portfolio of specialist not-for-profit fares which are not publicly available
- The most advanced risk management and travel de-carbonization tools available globally
- A culture of compassion and service with a committed worldwide team with an average tenure of 8 years
In summary, Key Travel exists to help you do good better.
what we offer
We use our 40 years’ experience of organising non-profit travel to solve our customers’ unique travel needs in four important ways:
We save our customers money through our specialist air fares, plus travel intelligence, reporting and insights, comprehensive account management, and partnerships with leading travel service providers.
safety and well-being:
We provide an expert range of duty of care, risk management and crisis response services.
Our customised digital tools, including our own KT Online booking system, allow for flexible and easy booking, travel intelligence and reporting. With an average of eight years’ tenure, our agents also have deep expertise of simplifying complex itineraries.
We help our clients design sustainable business travel policies and manage their carbon footprint in line with global best practice. MI allows our customers to understand their carbon usage and make changes to improve. Bookers can search for and rank their greenest travel options and offset their travel carbon emissions through our partner, Cool Effect, a world leader in carbon offsetting and rail options are offered as an alternative wherever possible.
- We exclusively serve the not-for-profit sector, with 5,000+ customers globally and over 4 decades of experience.
- We are the not-for-profit travel market leader with the largest portfolio of cost-saving specialist fares, designed by us exclusively for our customers, and the largest cross-country coverage across our sector. We currently support academic, humanitarian and faith-based clients who travel to over 190 countries through 9 on the ground country operations spanning the UK, North America, Africa, and Europe.
- We provide agile, award-winning proprietary technology built for the sector which is fully configurable to our customers unique needs.
- Deeply embedded in our DNA is a bias for innovation and continuous improvement.
- Our people are what makes us shine: their average tenure is 8 years, and our culture is based on compassion and service. We work hard to be the world’s most loved travel management company. Our people are driven by three core values: compassion, impact and simplicity which provides congruence with and support for the values of our customers. Our average Net Promoter Score over the past 3 years is 64.
how we work
- For new customers, your dedicated implementation team, will ensure any transition is smooth and stress-free. They’ll work with you to understand the needs of your travel programme and will build an in-depth implementation plan with you.
- Once you’re onboard, your dedicated account manager (who you’ll have worked with during the implementation phase), will continue to get to know your specific travel requirements and will be available whenever you need support. Through regular review meetings, they’ll work in partnership with you to maximise your travel programme. They’ll be able to share ideas on making cost savings, improving duty of care or increasing your sustainable travel (to name just a few), as well as providing training and webinars.
- We’ll simplify your travel plans and arrangements by using the latest technology, which includes:
- booker access to our award-winning online booking tool and for larger organisations, access to our expert and friendly agents, 24/7/365, anywhere in the world
- comprehensive Management Information reporting tools which help you to analyse booker behaviour in order to drive costs savings and maximise compliance with your travel policies.
- the choice of how you contact us! We don’t just use standard phone and email contact channels. We’re Omni Channel and have a range of options travellers and bookers can choose from. It doesn’t matter if they’re mid-flight, unable to get to a phone or connect to wi-fi, there’s always an option for them to reach us.