…and we’re on a mission to help the spread of good in the world
We’re proud to be the world’s largest travel management company exclusively dedicated to humanitarian, academic and faith-based organisations.
Whether our customers are doing ground-breaking research internationally, helping young people expand their horizons, or running projects that transform lives and local communities, we are here to help, whenever and wherever they need us.
We deliver a high-quality service – saving customers money, simplifying travel arrangements, keeping travellers safe, and making travel more sustainable.
- exclusive focus on not-for-profit organisations, with over 40 years sector expertise
- scale: global market leader with the largest portfolio of cost-saving specialist fares
- digitally-enabled service model combining experts with agile, award-winning technology
- IP & know-how in value-added services e.g. duty of care support, sustainability
- people: average tenure is 8 years and culture based on compassion